On November 19th, the Armatage Neighborhood Association presented the Neighborhood…More...
Our Annual Summer Festival is only a week away!Â New this year: We will take credit cards!! Food Truck! Craft Fair and one of the citiesÂ Hottiet bands - Stereo Confession.
We need your help!Â Please sign up to volunteer 1/2-1 hour of your time to make this a successful neighborhood event!
Here is the link to sign up for a shift:
Calling all Artist's and Crafter's !
The ANA is pleased to announce the addition of a "Shop Local Marketplace" at this year's Summer Festival.Â The Armatage Summer Festival is Monday August 11th from 6:00-8:00. We are looking for artists, crafter's and small business owners that would like the opportunity to promote their work.Read more...
2nd Annual Holiday Boutique
- Published on Tuesday, 21 January 2014 18:03
Lynnhurst Neighborhood Association will be hosting a Holiday Boutique on Sat., Dec. 7.
Armatage Neighborhood Association Priority Plan passes!
- Published on Monday, 20 January 2014 16:42
On November 19th, the Armatage Neighborhood Association presented the Neighborhood Priority Plan to residents. The Neighborhood Association proposed to use Community Participation funds in the amount of $11,810.000 for a Neighborhood Priority Plan to support improving safety throughout the neighborhood. The focus of the Neighborhood Association was the direct result of multiple surveys, in three different formats, administered from March â€“ August of 2013.
Traffic / Xerxes Update
- Published on Monday, 24 June 2013 15:57
You are receiving this update since you have contacted Council Member Hodges regarding Xerxes Avenue South. Through this office, Hennepin County has received all of your complaints about the barricades along the west side of Xerxes and the traffic backups they create. The barricades were added this spring due to Edina resident complaints regarding pedestrian safety and parking.
- Published on Tuesday, 07 May 2013 09:42
Yesterday there was an attempted kidnapping at 36th Street West and Zenith Ave South. The Minneapolis Police Department is investigating the incident and the suspect details are below. Please see the tips at the end of the message and talkÂ with your children about steps they can take to stay safe. I will keep you updated as we have more information.
- Published on Wednesday, 24 April 2013 12:34
Armatage Neighborhood Survey
The Armatage Neighborhood Association board is looking to you, our residents, to help the board with a roadmap for the neighborhood.Â It will give the board important input from our residents providing focus on what the neighborhood sees as important issues.Â We will be discussing the results of this survey at upcoming meetings.Â Please complete your survey by Friday May 10th.Â Â Â Thank you for your time.
Penn Avenue Update
- Published on Saturday, 13 April 2013 10:46
Â SCHEDULE FOR WEEK OF MONDAY APRIL 15
- CenterPoint Energy will begin their gas main replacement
- Minneapolis Park Board will finish removing Ash trees between 60th and Mn-62 one day next week. Penn Ave will be partially closed to traffic between 60th and Mn62 while these trees are removed.
- Meyer Contracting will begin moving equipment on site and may begin roadway removals starting just north or 60th St and working north.
Trash and Recycling
- No changes will be made to the pick-up locations of garbage and recycling collected by the City of Minneapolis
- Businesses that have private vendors collect their trash should contact their vendor to make arrangements for trash collection
Cut Through Traffic
- You can expect some cut through traffic in you neighborhoods
- The City will be requesting extra enforcement in the area to address vehicles speeding through the residential side streets
For more information contact:
Stephanie Malmberg, P.E.
Office: (612) 673-3365
City of Minneapolis
Department of Public Works
309 2nd Avenue South - Room 201
Minneapolis, MN 55401