You can contact the Armatage Neighborhood Association any number of ways.
- Write to us at: 2500 West 57th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55410
- Call us on our answering system at: 612.668.3206
- E-mail us at
- The Armatage Neighborhood Association has established an e-mail announcement-only list to notify residents about upcoming neighborhood meetings and events. To join the list go to: armatage.org
The Armatage Neighborhood Association is a 501(c)3, non-profit neighborhood organization. An eleven-member volunteer Board of Directors is elected by the Armatage membership each March at the Neighborhood Annual Meeting. The Board is responsible for managing the organization and conducting the business of the neighborhood. Any person who lives, owns a business or owns property in Armatage is eligible for ANA membership, and is eligible to vote on neighborhood issues during ANA Neighborhood meetings.
2012-13 ANA Board
Betsen Philip President
Keith Swanson Vice President, Safety Chair
Nicole Lindberg Secretary
Tom Alagna Treasurer
Steve Johnson Housing Chair
The ANA relies on neighborhood volunteers to make the organization strong- especially by participating on committees that deal with neighborhood issues. Here are a list of ANA Committees:
- Crime & Safety: Reviews safety related issues.
- Housing: Reviews housing related issues as well as oversees the Loan Program
- Community & Park: Implements community and park strategies for the ANA.
Contact the ANA for more information.